- This event has passed.
/Gig/London/12 Years Of Chaos all-dayer
February 26 @ 14:00 - 02:00 UTC+0£24
We’re back in the game after almost two years off live gigs!
Join us at our spiritual home The Black Heart, for a day of mindstretching, awe-inspiring and crushingly heavy music, plus an afterparty until the small hours. Capacity is waaaaaay more limited than at 10 Years Of Chaos, so get your tickets early.
COLOSSAL SQUID – Adam Betts, the drummer of legends including Three Trapped Tigers, Goldie, Squarepusher, performs more of his solo electronic drums project before taking a short writing break – https://adambettscolossalsquid.bandcamp.com
BISMUTH – Bass, vocals, drums and synth duo devastating all with crushingly heavy doom – https://bismuthslow.bandcamp.com
MAUD THE MOTH – Mesmerising avant-garde music from this singer and pianist – https://maudthemoth.bandcamp.com
SHOOTING DAGGERS – Hardcore feminist punk trio, featuring drummer Raquel Alves of Prisa Mata and Sūrya – https://shootingdaggers.bandcamp.com
BLACK HELIUM – Psychedelia and stoner rock – https://blackheliumband.bandcamp.com
RAD PITT – Math rock and post-hardcore – https://radpittradpitt.bandcamp.com/album/flivid-2020
MOUNTAINSCAPE – Epic post-metal – https://mountainscapeuk.bandcamp.com
ALICE KARVELI/BLACK ARROWS – Solo interdisciplinary artist looping a variety of instruments to create ethereal soundworlds – https://blackarrows.bandcamp.com
HERONNOREH (Formerly THEO) – The solo looping math-rock drummer and guitarist is joined by another guitarist. This is their first outing together – https://theouk.bandcamp.com/releases
e y e – First outing for new eerie synth/downtempo project from Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard’s Jessica Ball
We strongly encourage you to test regularly in the days leading up to the gig. That way, you have time to flog your ticket if you get a positive result. If you do get a positive Covid-19 test result in the day leading up to the event, send us screenshots of your confirmation text/email and we’ll issue a full refund.
– There’s a small step into the building with an additional two steps up to the bar level
– The live music venue is on the first floor, up two flights of steps
– Please get in touch in advance if you would like us to reserve a stool or chair for you in the venue room. The venue is generally a standing area
– There is a railing on the right side of the stairs going up until the top five steps
– There are ample non-gendered toilets on both floors
– There are no accessible toilets in the building
– There is a small bar in the upstairs venue, selling a few brands of canned beer, cider and soft drinks. Full bar serving drinks on tap downstairs
– Neither of the bars have a lower section for wheelchair users