- This event has passed.
/Festival /London /Chaos Theory Festival Day 2 – MICHAEL / TRAPS / JAWLESS
March 3 @ 19:30 - 00:00 GMT£16.50
Yet another celebration of some of the finest new music lurking off the beaten path. We bring you a three-day event on taking place on some of our favourite venues. Day 2 is on Friday 3rd March 2023 from 7.30pm at The Black Heart in Camden, featuring some of the most fun and odd bands we saw in the last year.
MICHAEL – Rock legends who know how to party, brought to you by members of Bad Guys, Luminous Bodies and Gum Takes Tooth
TRAPS – A blend of noise, math rock, post-rock and experimentalism. They smashed it at ArcTanGent Festival 2022.
JAWLESS – Thrashcore, punk and metal from London
– Please get in touch in advance if you would like us to reserve a stool or chair for you in the venue room. The venue is generally a standing area
– The live music venue is on the first floor, up two flights of steps
– There is a railing on the right side of the stairs going up until the top five steps
– There’s a small step into the building with an additional two steps up to the bar level
– There are ample non-gendered toilets on both floors
– There are no accessible toilets in the building
– There is a small bar in the upstairs venue, selling a few brands of canned beer, cider and soft drinks. Full bar downstairs
DAY 1 – https://www.facebook.com/events/1986031558257379
DAY 3 – https://www.facebook.com/events/1167756893821795
Poster by Lisa McKendrick –